BloodLotus Journal fiction editor Zac Thompson says, "All the books [in the series] are good, but this may be the best so far."
We hope so!
All month on our Facebook page, we're posting hint fiction stories of 25 words or less that feature threads and plots about The Magicke Outhouse. Check those out on Mondays and Thursdays (and "like" our page while you're at it, if you haven't yet!)
The "Silverville Magicke" Book TourWe've already launched into a slate of over twenty different events for our "Silverville Magicke" Book Tour -- including a combination of blog stops, book stores, libraries, arts centers, theater auditoriums, and coffeehouses -- to promote this book in particular and the whole paranormal comedy-adventure series as a whole.
In the coming days and weeks, be sure to check our author page on Amazon, which contains the most recent additions and updates on times and dates for upcoming tour stops.
In the meantime, here's the slate (a few online now passed but still accessible -- with many others still to come):
- Oct. 15 -- Guest posting at the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers (RMFW) blog site (you can still read the first of the three-part series here)
- Oct. 24 -- Guest posting at the RMFW blog site (you can still read the second of the three-part series here)
- Oct. 29 -- Guest posting at the RMFW blog site (you can still read the third of this three-part series here)
- Nov. 6 -- Guest interview on Ellie Garrat's blog site (you can still check out our interview by Ellie here)
- THE MAGICKE OUTHOUSE officially hits the streets!
- Nov. 20 -- Guest blog stop at Julie Luek's blog site (here's the link)
- Nov. 20 -- Guest blog stop at Alex J. Cavanaugh's blog site (click here that day)
- Nov. 22 -- A stop back at Ellie Garrat's blog site now the book is out! (this time click here)
- Dec. 5 -- Book reading (with wine, cheese, and music!) at The Book Haven, 135 F Street, Salida, CO, 81201.
- Dec. 6 -- Book signing (with refreshments) at The Book Worm, 211 N Main St, Gunnison, CO 81230-2401, 5-6 p.m.
- Dec. 11 -- Book reading (with refreshments) in the West Wing of Savage Library on Western State Colorado University's campus, (600 N. Adams St., Gunnison, CO 81231, 5:30 - 7 p.m.
- Dec. 28 -- Book reading at Milagros Coffeehouse, 529 Main St, Alamosa, CO 81101, 4-5 p.m.
- Jan. 4 -- Book reading at Townie Books, 414 Elk Ave, Crested Butte, CO 81224, 6-7 p.m.
- Jan (date/time TBA) -- Book reading at The Coffee Trader, 845 E Main St, Montrose, CO 81401
- Feb. (date/time TBA) -- Book reading at the Sherbino Theater, 604 Clinton St, Ridgway, CO 81432
- March 1 -- Book reading at Blue Sage Center for the Arts along with Hugo Award-winning author Paulo Bacigalupi, 228 Grand Ave, Paonia, CO 81428, 7 p.m.
- Spring 2014 (date TBA) -- Blog tour stop at Stephen Tremp's W4WS site (here's the link)
- Apr 3 -- Guest posting at the RMFW blog site
- May 1 -- Guest posting at the RMFW blog site
- June 5 -- Guest posting at the RMFW blog site