We're sharing with friends and fans the final cover for our forthcoming Silverville Saga #3, THE MAGICKE OUTHOUSE.
Kym designed the cover in her continuing role of book cover designer for our publisher, Raspberry Creek Books. (Be sure to check out their new Website.)
The book is set to release the third week of November, and during the month we'll be stopping by blogger friends' digs to share news about this latest addition to the Silverville series:
- Watch for news of our visit to Ellie Garrett's site next week, Nov. 6, as she features us on her Speculative Fiction Writers Spotlight.
- We'll visit ever-generous blogger, writer, and friend Julie Leuk mid-month to share tidbits and backstory.
- And we'll make an appearance at Ninja Captain Alex Cavanaugh's blog on Nov. 22, just as the book releases.
Several of our advance readers have told us this is the best book yet -- Whew! We'd hate to think we'd already peaked. But more on their comments as the month progresses.
And stay tuned for a schedule of our reading tour (including a surprise appearance!)
* * *Kym-n-Mark are also excited to be guest contributors this month to the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers' new blog. We're in the final installment of a three-part article with tips for writers on the subject of...
"The Blank Spaces in our Stories"
– The messages writers send readers between the words
RMFW's blog will post the third and final installment on Tuesday, Oct. 29, called
Part 3 – The Blank Spaces between Books: Why authors conclude a stand-alone novel or close one story's arc as part of a multi-book series