It's available on Amazon in paperback and e-reader formats, at Barnes & Noble, from Raspberry Creek Books, and shipping to an expanding array of bookstores starting this week.
And don't forget to sign up for the Goodreads Giveaway, ending on Nov. 25! (Enter in the right-hand column next to this post on our blog, or click here.)
Upcoming EventsWe're also featured at three blog sites this week and giving three readings in the region during the first two weeks of December.
Here's the itinerary for spots we're visiting over the next four weeks (click here for the full itinerary):
- Nov. 20 -- Julie Leuk's blog, A Thought Grows
- Nov. 20 -- Alex J. Cavanaugh's blog
- Nov. 22 -- Ellie Garrat's blog
- Dec. 5, 6:30 p.m. -- The Book Haven, 135 F Street, Salida, CO, United States 81201
- Dec. 6, 5 p.m. -- The Book Worm, 211 N Main St, Gunnison, CO, United States 81230-2401
- Dec. 11, 5:30 p.m. -- Savage Library West Wing, 600 N. Adams St, Gunnison, CO, United States 81231
Get a free "Breakfast" (autographed bookplate, that is)For those who attend f2f readings, we'll be providing bookplates featuring "autographs" by Breakfast, the Vietnamese pot-bellied pig who was the inspiration for the character by the same name in the story.
Can't make one of these or future readings? No worries. Pick up a copy of the book, and we'd be happy to send you the bookplate. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're long-distance, you can pick up a copy at one of these sites right now:
Barnes & Nobe
Raspberry Creek Books
With a little help......from our friends.
The authors wish to recognize several individuals who have contributed to the final version of this novel. We want to thank Alex J. Cavanaugh, Charlie Craig, and Stacia Deutsch – all authors whose work we admire and on whom we relied for thoughtful comments. A special thanks to Julie Leuk, T.L. Livermore, and Zac Thompson, who each agreed to read earlier drafts of the novel and offered insightful suggestions to strengthen the story’s character development and overarching continuity. And finally, our warm thanks to Larry Meredith and the folks at Raspberry Creek Books, who make it possible for us to share the continuing stories of the Silverville Saga.
- Amazon product page for The Magicke Outhouse
- Amazon author’s page (with book tour dates)
- Goodreads Giveaway(sign up until Nov. 25)